What The Pros Asked For
While developing the ProCutta turf seam tool we felt it was important to deliver the features that pro installers have been asking for. They spoke and we listened.
We've interviewed a wide range of artificial grass installers with 4-25 years of experience in the field. Most synthetic turf professionals strongly agree that achieving an invisible seam is the most challenging, frustrating and time-consuming part of the job. Although many use a seam tool of some kind, they are not satisfied with its performance.
Overwhelmingly, this is what the seasoned professionals wanted the most:
- A seam that is undetectable
- Successful matching of cut sides
- Speed up the installation
- No need for tracing or tedious measuring
- Works in more than one direction such as diagonal cuts and head seams at any time without the headache.
- Ability to make use of cutoffs and waste.
- The tool works in tight spots
- Easy to learn and easy to use
- Quick set up and usable by just one person
- Convertible/modular to accommodate any cut length
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Durable and long lasting
- Stable so the tool doesn't slip
- No special tools required
- Eliminate the need for freehand cutting
ProCutta does all that. Yeah, this turf seam tool rocks!